Saturday, April 12, 2008

Wedding Plans and Roses

Sorry for the delay in posting this week, but it has been a busy one. Last Saturday my daughter had a second bridal shower, she and her finance' received some really nice gifts. It was hosted by her future mother-in-law and another family member. They gave her this beautiful pink rose corsage.

The weather was not very cooperative but we were pleased that so many took time to attend. The wedding is a short 62 days away, and I am starting to feel the pressure!
Even with the best plans there is a lot of details to attend to. So far I have addressed a little over half of the invitations, Thursday we will pick up her wedding gown with alterations and pressing completed, (did I mention that the place she bought her gown is two hours from our home!?!), and bridal portrait on Friday.

She is graduating from college in less than a month, so after that hopefully she will be less stressed as well, and we can start to enjoy all of this activity a little more. With so much going on here I will post as often as I can, with the ongoing wedding plans!

6 comments:

Rue said...

Good luck with the wedding plans. Tell her to remember to take deap breaths and relax. I think sometimes Brides forget to do that. I know I did ;)

rue :)

cherished*vintage said...

Her corsage looks so pretty under your new glass dome and with the plate too. I hope you'll both be able to take a few breathers here and there and enjoy all the wedding planning moments. I'm sure it's crazy.
-Karoline

Simply Heart And Home said...

Bless your heart. I was in your shoes this time last year. My daughter was married in mid-June last year. I remember all too well the nervousness of getting it all done. I will say a prayer for you all. Try to take a deep breath. I am sure it will all go very well. :)

God bless you

Gina

Back Through Time said...

Good luck with all the wedding plans! My son just eloped over spring break. I am SO glad!! The reception will be easy. I get to do the cake:-)
Can't wait to see more pics of your special time.
Michelle

Tara said...

Nora lee

Gosh you are so busy and it is so nice of you to share it with us!

the said...

I dread the wedding planning days, as Im sure they are close by for us ! Your daughter is beautiful, I hope you are enjoying every minute of it!!
Thanks for sharing with us even tho you are so busy!!
Stephanie