Monday, March 24, 2008

Signs of Spring

Don't you just love the first signs of Spring? On Easter Sunday afternoon my family spent time together visiting at my mom's house. I couldn't help but wander around her yard and enjoy some of the blooms. She has a green thumb and her yard and flower garden always looks so pretty. I am determined to work a little bit harder this year in my own yard! Maybe I can even grow something that is worthy of a post! But until then you can enjoy some of her flowers~

9 comments:

cherished*vintage said...

Hi Sandra! Thanks for the beautiful pictures. I'm anxiously awaiting for something to bloom around here. We're still stuck in the 40's and it's cold!
-Karoline

Alison Gibbs said...

Your Moms flowers are beautiful
Alison

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Thanks for sharing your Mom's blooms. They put a smile on my face. :-) Rosie

Simply Heart And Home said...

What lovely flowers! I just noticed my daffodils starting to bloom! Spring has arrived!

Blessings,
Gina

nannykim said...

I love camelias!!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Those are beautiful flowers. I found your blog through nonna's news.. I hope to visit again soon. Have a wonderful week ahead...

Nonnas News said...

Thanks for dropping by! I hope you will visit often. I love making new friends. You have a very nice blog!
Patti

Rue said...

Hi there :)
Thank you for dropping by my blog. Your mom's flowers are beautiful! I loved your post on the aprons you bought. Too funny! LOL

I'll definitely be back to see you,
Rue :)

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Lovely. --Susan