Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Special Day

What a wonderful day, it began with the sun rising and reflecting on the beautiful unexpected snowfall from the night before. It was one of those wet snows that clings to the branches and makes everything look clean and fresh. I was able to snap a few pictures before going to work.

When I walked into the kitchen this morning my sweet husband had me the prettiest valentine card I have ever gotten, a balloon, and a cute little valentine schnauzer puppy that barks. I only wish it was real, as I miss our little dog that died a couple of years ago so bad. But this one is cute, and doesn't make a mess! It has been a hectic week, as you have probably figured out since I haven't posted for a few days. So this evening my sweetie let me relax while he cooked dinner. Did I mention how lucky I am to have him as my husband? He is one of a kind and makes me so happy.

I will miss you all tomorrow at Show & Tell Friday over at Kelli's There's No Place Like Home. I'll be off with my girlfriends for a weekend of scrapbooking! I will fill you in on that next week.

Hope everyone had a nice Valentines Day, and a great weekend.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

A weekend away scrapbooking???? How fun!!!! Hope you have a good time and get alot done!!

Liz Harrell said...

Aw... look how cute ya'll are! How sweet that your dog looked like Mabel. I know you must really miss her, I tear up at the thought of the mere thought of life without my Mabel. I never though I'd be THAT person, the one that spoke about her dog like a child. :) Oh well, I cant help it.

Have fun scrapbooking!

Tara said...

Have a great time!
:0)

TJ said...

Have a wonderful weekend scrapbooking!

Hope said...

Aw, Sandra, how sweet your hubby is to spoil you with all the V-Day goodies and cooking dinner too! I know you enjoyed that! I know I would..but Dave doesn't cook! :(

Have a fun weekend of scrapbooking!

Hugs,
Hope

Unknown said...

So sweet - I love Valentines day!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are such a cute couple!

I hope you are having a scrappy good time!

j said...

I hope you'll dish about the scrapbooking weekend. I envy you. It's been ages since I sat down and did a layout on my own, much less a weekend with friends! Jennifer

kari and kijsa said...

What a lovely Day! Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you!

blessings,
kari & kijsa