Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Passing On The Joy

I received this award a few weeks ago, and should have passed it on before now! But better late then never. Being sort of new to this blogging world, I am learning as I go along, so be patient with me.

Everyday I visit so many different sites and get inspiration for a project, recipe, decoration, or just a picture and inspiring words. But there are a couple that I would like to pass this along to. One is Hope at Second Time Around where it is always fun to stop by and see what she is up to, and also for some laughs! Another place that always makes my day when I stop by for a visit with Stephanie over at The Hearts of Hartmann she always has the neatest projects and makes the prettiest aprons. Last but certainly not least I want to pass this award along to Mables House where I can always get my daily dose of decorating and spring inspiration on these cold winter days. Her sweet pup will bring a smile to your face.

So ladies, here is your award, because you always, "Make My Day"!

8 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Thanks so much, you're too sweet! I'll be sure and brag about this later in the week!

Hope said...

Thank you, Sandra. I'm so glad I got to know you and glad you come to visit me and get a chuckle! I'm a firm believer in laughter..it's good medicine! LOL

Hugs,
Hope

Dee Light said...

What a lovely blog you have. I had fun reading your posts!

Chickenbells said...

I am very excited you stopped by Foolsewoode...I am going to enjoy getting to know you better...it so very fun to "discover" new people...

the said...

Oh my gosh , Thank you so much ! That is so sweet of you. I will proudly display that on my blog - you made my day :)

Stephanie

Back Through Time said...

Congrats on your award!
Michelle

a Pocket Angel said...

Hello! I'm having a Valentine banner give-a-way. Please stop by blog & leave a comment if you would like to enter.. Thanks :-}~Mary~IsabellasCloset

Julieann said...

yay--Congratulations on your award!

Julieann