Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ding Dong....UPS, FedEx, USPS Calling!

Always looking for a bargain I spent a bit of time on the internet looking to purchase items for this years Christmas decorations. Almost everyday I have a new package waiting for me on the front porch...oh goody, goody! I found this beautiful apple/pine cone/pomegranate/cranberry "tree" for only $4.99 from Target! The regular price was $29.99 and I got free shipping...a pretty good deal I would say. Since it is not so "Christmasy" I will keep it on my dining room table for a bit longer.

4 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

What a GREAT find! Now why can't I come across these great deals? :-) I too have been shopping the internet...and LOVE to see the truck pull in the driveway with my latest finds! Fun fun fun!

~ Jillian

the said...

I love it when the UPS man shows up, but lately its been for the Mr. !!!
I love that tree, it could be there for Valentines Day too !!

Brittany said...

Wow, I thought that I was the only one who enjoyed seing the UPS man so much. If I stubled across such a deal as this, I would be excited to see him too!! What part of NC are you from? I'm in Mt. Airy, NC.
:)Brittany

p.s. I left you a little something on my latest post:)

Betty said...

Sandra,
You really did well....that's a gorgeous topiary....so versatile....

I enjoyed visiting with you....those are sweet pictures and memorabilia.....treasures to have....

Please come again....Betty