Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tagged for Another Meme

I have been tagged by Hope over at A Second Time Around to participate in a meme on 8 facts/habits about myself. I am not very good at these kind of things, but here goes:

In the past year I learned to play raqetball. This is a huge thing for me, as I am not very athletic, and not a big fan of exercise. My sister invited me to join her and my nephew at the YMCA one Sunday afternoon last September. I had such a great time I joined that day! We all play racketball, along with my daughter, another nephew, and my brother. Unlike logging miles walking nowhere on a treadmill, I think racqetball is at least exercise with a purpose.

I love to read true crime. . . maybe that is why I am afraid of everything! My favorite author is Ann Rule.I am an avid magazine reader. . . Country Living, Country Home, Creative Memories, People, Ladies Home Journal, Mary Englebrite Home, Romantic Home, Martha Stewart, Real Simple. . . and anything else I can get my hands on!
"Ding Dong Avon Calling" I have been an Avon Lady for over 22 years.

My very favorite flower is the tulip. I love all colors, but I guess the to me the pinks are the prettiest. I even carried tulips tied with ribbon for my wedding bouquet.

The first car I drove was my parents Chevy Vega Wagon.
Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate....this should speak for itself.The best shoes in the world are my Berkenstocks.

1 comment:

Hootin Anni said...

I used to be an avid Avon customer...then, they decided to do away with my favorite scent [Rose Geranium]...oh, how I loved that fragrance. I've often thought of suggesting to Avon to bring it back. LOL

I love these memes like this, we learn so much about bloggers this way!!

I did a Friday Show N Tell this week [I know it's been canceled, but I wanted to show off a prize I won and sent to me by one of our Show N Tell players ---it's Easter themed!! Drop by if you can? I'd love to have you visit. And have a great holiday weekend]