Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year ~ 2008

Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year! My husband Bill and I spent a nice quite evening at home on New Years Eve watching the ball drop in Times Square. Our New Years eves are usually spent in reflection rather than out on the town; which is really nice.

January 1, 2008 the beginning of a new year filled with plans and unknowns. February will bring us an extra day this year; my son will be 24 on March 24th; we will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary in April; Bill will be 60 in May; Jamie, my daughter, will be getting married in June. These are all anticipations of things to come but this year I hope to let God lead my days rather than rush through them.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

Back Through Time said...

I hope you have a wonderful 2008! Stop by and visit sometime! I will have to add you to my list:-)
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I saw in someone's comments that you are new to blogging and I just wanted to welcome you!

I love the nosalgic feel to your blog. You seem like a peaceful person. I hope you don't mind if I read you often??

Have a great day!

Alison Gibbs said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Alison

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Happy New Year To You Too!! Welcome to blogland. I am so glad you stopped by for a visit! I look forward to visiting your blog often....
Penny

Betty said...

NORA LEE,

THANKS FOR DROPPING IN TO VISIT....I LOVE HAVING COMPANY....BEST WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR....BETTY